How to start with API?
Learn more on how to start selling with Key2Print API integration
Want to sell using other e-commerce platforms?
We’ll provide you an API, which will integrate your store with current price lists for all products and give you the possibility to send orders to the print house.
4 steps to start selling using Key2Print API!
(OPTION AVAILABLE ONLY TO BUSINESSES OWNING A VAT NUMBER!)
Register in SaxoPrint
If you want to start selling with the use of our API, first you need to register as a reseller on the website of our printing partner https://www.saxoprint.de/meinkontogroup/registrierungde, so that you could obtain your user ID.
Obtaining you User ID is a necessary step in setting up your account, as it helps us to connect you with our printing partner SaxoPrint. You can get it by registering on the website of the local SaxoPrint from your country
- Great Britain https://www.saxoprint.co.uk/registration
- Germany https://www.saxoprint.de/meinkontogroup/registrierungde
- Belgium https://nl.saxoprint.be/registratie
- France https://www.saxoprint.fr/enregistrement
- Italy https://www.saxoprint.it/registrazione
- Netherlands https://www.saxoprint.nl/registrierung
- Spain https://www.saxoprint.es/alta-de-usuario
- Switzerland https://de.saxoprint.ch/meinkonto/registrierungch.aspx
- Austria https://www.saxoprint.at/registrierung
Fill in the form with user ID
Send us a form with your user ID you’ve received after registering to SaxoPrint. You can fill in the form right here. This is an extended questionnaire that will help us to gather more information about your company and review them in terms of your creditworthiness.
We verify your company
After receiving the form, we analyse your company. Upon positive verification, you will have the opportunity to order items on the invoice with a deferred date.
Get your API credentials and start selling!
If the verification process goes well, we give you the API credentials (API key and API secret), which will enable you to connect your data base with SaxoPrint products. Now you can finally start selling! Good luck!